1. Stay in budget and don’t buy a dress you can’t afford
Because you will fall in love with it and it’s just all downhill from there
2. Don’t keep secrets from the bridal consultant
Let the consultant know if you’ve seen a dress somewhere else that you like.
3. Leave the entourage at home
Don’t bring 20 people when you try on dresses. There will be too many opinions and you might leave confused and empty handed.
4. Once you find a dress, stop shopping
Some brides think that if they continue shopping, they’ll find their perfect dress. No, just stop. You’ve already find it.
5. Don’t get your heart set on a dressing you saw in a magazine
Keep an open mind when shopping, they might not have the dress or it might not be as flattering as you imagined
6. Wear underwear when you try on dresses